Our contact details
Name: Dawn Paul/Liberate
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers and contact information (for example, name, address and contact details, company name if necessary)
- Personal characteristics, including date of birth, medical practitioners, marital status and occupation
- Information about diet, lifestyle and sleep habits
- Medical and mental health conditions, operations and illnesses
- Information on your personal life experiences
- What help you are looking for
- Family health information
- Analytics from visits to the website
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To provide you with our services
- To keep a record of our sessions
- To analyse visits to our website
- Improve our services and develop new services
- For complying with tax or legal obligations
- To defend ourselves in the event of a claim
We do not share your information.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is stored in our offices.
We keep your information for as long as you are a client and for two years after that. We will then dispose your information by burning or securely shredding it.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk